This site is owned and maintained by the Social Economic Council of Sint Maarten.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in all material available on this site is owned by the Social Economic Council. You can reproduce this material free of charge without further permission, as long as you:
- reproduce the material accurately;
- do not use the material in a derogatory manner or a misleading context; and
- acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material.
Statistical Information Collected
We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the Site. This information is aggregated and non-personally identifying. It includes:
- your IP address;
- the search terms you used;
- the pages you accessed on our Site and the links you clicked on;
- the date and time you visited the site;
- the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this Site;
- your operating system (e.g., Windows XP, Mac OSX);
- the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox); and
- other incidental matters such as screen resolution, the release of your installed Flash version and the language setting of your browser.
Use of Statistical Information
The statistical information referred to above will be viewable by Site administrators and certain other staff. It may also be shared with other government agencies of Sint Maarten.
This Site generates persistent session cookies for the purpose of monitoring Site usage. The cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of the web browser you are using to view this Site without affecting your ability to use the Site.
Questions and Complaints
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Social Economic Council, Harbor View Office Complex, Sparrow Rd #4, Building 2/ Unit 4K, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, Dutch Caribbean.
See the Contact section of this website
The inclusion of links to third party sites does not imply any endorsement of the linked website or its content or provider.